Autodesk Inventor Professional 2017 Basics
Hampton Christian Academy
The videos below are for instructional purposes and are not to be distributed
to others. I have saved most of the videos onto your computer. If you look on the C drive and in the folder HCHS,
you will find higher quality videos that what you download from this webpage.
Thirteenth Week Overview, November 21-22
Assignments due from previous weeks!!!
1. Hair Dryer (Due Friday) I did extend this to Monday, Nov. 18th
Assignments due this weeks!!!
1. Part Test (due Tuesday, Nov 22)
This is not a difficult test and you should easily complete this in one day.
Test Picture File
Due Tuesday, November 22 - As you can see from the picture, I am looking for 2 Extrusion features,
(one removing material) and 1 hole feature, making a total of 3 features. In the top view, you see an ellipse.
Do not let this concern you. It is a result of the hole that goes all the way through and the sloping surfaces
gives that appearance. There is a lot of opportunity for you to make use of symmetry. This is the criteria that I
will be looking at when grading this test.
1. All sketches are dimensionally correct.
2. All sketches are black (fully constrained)
3. That you make use of the symmetry constraint.
4. When I go to the home view, it looks exactly like the isometric view in the picture.
5. You must apply a material. The choice is yours.